Photo Booth Owners — want to grow your bottom line? Add custom photo folders to your event packages! They’re a great upsell and make affordable, personalized party favors. They also protect your prints!
In this video, we chat about how to sell Studio Style photo folders to brides and the wedding market. We came back from the 2017 Photo Booth Expo last month, and wanted to address a question we heard from some photo booth owners: “Now that we have our photo folder sample kits, how do we sell these to our customers?”
Here are some of the big takeaways:
- Chat with your bride about her theme. Mention that you can offer custom photo folders to match the colors and style of the wedding.
- Photo folders protect the prints! Slip the prints inside to keep them safe from fingerprints, creases, and food/drink spills.
- Pitch the photo folders as inexpensive party favors. This ensures that all guests get a nice personalized keepsake to take home.
- Our designs are fully customizable! Change the colors, the text, or add a special message from the bride and groom.
- Offer a discount when they book! As a photo booth owner or photographer, you get wholesale pricing, so you can use these as an incentive to get brides to book with you, or offer them at a special price to thank them for choosing your photo booth service.
- Quick turnaround time (5-7 business days for production). Assure the bride that you’ll gather all of the details she wants to be printed on the folders, and you’ll take care of the ordering process for her.
- Get to know our designs! You can use our product photos on your website and in your marketing materials to showcase. Have samples on hand to show your prospective clients, and let them feel the quality and durability of the cardstock first-hand.
- Call us at 800-346-3063 or chat with us online at www.studiostyle.com if you have any questions, or are ready to order!