“Helping you make the most of your Santa photo events with custom paper picture frames.“
The Christmas season seems to start earlier each year. Love it or hate it, Christmas is a part of our culture and a holiday that many people look forward to. Every November Santa begins making his appearance at malls, stores, town squares, tree lighting ceremonies & holiday parties. He even shows up at restaurants for special “Breakfast with Santa” events which attracts the whole family for a morning of food & festivities.
All of these Santa events share one thing in common, photos.
It is no surprise that many people make it a family tradition to visit Mr. Claus and his elves for their holiday picture. His image is iconic, and having that special photo of the kids on Santa’s lap is priceless.
These events draw hundreds, even thousands of people to buinesses Nationwide, making this an excellent opportunity to connect with customers during the holiday season.
Some businesses chose to offer the holiday photos as a complimentary service to their customers. Other venues may charge for a printed photo, often times donating the proceeds to a local food pantry or charity in the spirit of the season. In fact, photos with Santa have become a popular fundraiser activity for many organizations.
Either way, presenting the photographs in an inexpensive paper or cardboard photo frame not only protects the photos from fingerprints & damage, but it’s also a great way to market your business or event.
There are two main styles of photo holders:
- Event Photo Frames – These look much like your traditional picture frame, often with an easel back, making it a cinch to prop up the picture on a flat surface. Optional personalization can go on the window border or the back of the frame.
- Event Photo Folders – This style holds the picture on the inside. These are especially nice when the customer is going to be carrying the photo home, as this better protects the picture. These folders also stand up on the desk for easy display. Optional personalization can go on the cover, window border, panel opposite the picture or the back cover of most designs.
Sliding an event photo into a paper frame or folder creates an instant photo souvenir! With your logo or event name on it, this souvenir also becomes a reminder of your business or event. What a great promotional product giveaway!
We’ve created custom printed and imprinted Santa frames and folders for malls, stand-alone stores, community festivals, restaurants, fundraisers, schools, company events & holiday events both big and small. Call or write us today to learn how you can create a customized frame for your holiday event.
To get you started, here are a few of our most popular stock frames, available as shown or add your logo or personalization!
- 4 x 6 Santa Snowglobe Photo Folder
- 5 x 7 Holiday String Lights Photo Folder
- Polaroid Instant Camera Santa Claus Photo Easel Frame
- Fuji Instax Instant Camera Ho, Ho, Ho Photo Easel Frame
Don’t forget, we can also do something totally custom just for you. We hope that you have a fantastic Visit with Santa event this year!