Linen Paper Texture
Wonderfully elegant, classic, and timeless; linen weave paper stands the test of time.
Linen weave paper is paper that has a subtle embossed, crosshatch-textured finish that resembles woven linen fabric. Makers of fine stationery, invitations, report covers, and presentation folders have long used this paper stock to achieve an upscale look. At Studio Style, we use linen weave paper to create many of our readymade picture frame and portrait folder products.
- Linen Texture Grandeur Fold-Over Frames
- Dual Easel Photo Frames
- Award and Diploma Frames & Certificate Folders
- Conventional Portrait Folders (also Classic & Contemporary)
- Double Sided Photo Folders (excluding golf texture)
- Linen Weave Proof Holders
We offer most of our linen products in black or white, both neutral colors that look good with any photograph.
Choose products made with this paper for a professional look. Linen textured paper never goes out of style!